Monday 9 February 2009

More Good Times - Sun 8/2

So, Saturday was a day of getting the MG back out and on the road - success! And at the first time of asking too! I expected to get it going, but really thought I would have a bit of a fight. given the recent cold weather and that I'm not even sure if I'd started it yet this year! But good 30+ year old British engineering didn't fail me :)

After that, in the early hours of the morning, had a brainwave about how to make next weekend work - hopefully it'll work out.

Now it's Sunday, and I'm at Edinburgh airport waiting for a plane to Heathrow, nursing a Corona and watching the rugby :)

Got down to Slough without incident. Nice relaxed evening with some food, a quick scout of the location for tomorrow's meeting and a good long chat, and now it's time to shut down for the night. Only fly in the feelgood ointment is that the nylon Newton case I got last week smells "fusty", I can't seem to get rid of the smell and now it's making the Newton whiff too :'(

Now sitting at Heathrow airport trying to get The Cloud wifi access to work so I can post this blog!

No comments: