Saturday 28 February 2009

Another Day Another Dollar - Fri 27/2

Long week at work - started quite badly, dipped a bit in the middle, but ended a bit better. Thankfully. Looks like I'm going to be off for about three weeks at the start of April! Although I may have to be interruptible... Not sure how well that will go down at home, but hey.

Got some guitar practice done this week -decreasing pain in left hand is a good thing but I seem to have lost quite a lot of the ground made up last year with my January layoff sadly.

Domestic situation a bit fractious this week, but hopefully will settle down again soon. Another weekend away this weekend, so looking forward to that! Lots of running around to do before that though... Phones to set up, computer to take to the dump after disassembling it, dry cleaning to attend to, things to put in the loft and no doubt more I don't know about yet! But it's worth it in the end I reckon.

No comments: