Thursday 16 October 2008

Plodding Along Merrily - Thu 16/10

Well here we are, nearly a week into my two weeks off. And it's *lovely*.

Started off with a very enjoyable weekend, and has meandered along quietly, without too much fuss, disorder on unrest. Just what the doctor would have ordered, I'm sure !

Trying to get the guitar playing chops back up again, and it's hard work - seems like my left pinkie has decided to give up and go home, which is rather annoying - and finding that playing at 95bpm, my hands seem to need a reboot periodically. If my left hand is moving position, that seems to be enough, but if the left hand is pretty static eventually co-ordination between left and right hands goes out until the notes go all the way through staccato to completely missed - that is, my right hand is picking in between when my left hand is fretting - a two-to-four beat reboot and we're off again, but hey...

Me and the dog are still getting along, even though I've started pulling her hair out :) Coincidentally I've discovered that she seems to respond to being called 'Trotsky'. Very odd.

No comments: