Saturday 13 December 2008

Still Braided After All These Years - Sat 13/12

Office Christmas party yesterday. Quite good fun all told, with lots of free advice (of variable reliability and quality ;) for good measure. Almost got dragged up to dance, but my horror of my physical galoot-ness (for went of a better word) won out. Dancing is like football for me - one of those physical activities I wish I was good at, but when I start to try it, the mental image of this great galumphing eejit clod hopping around is too much to bear. I can get away with football because there are people at least as crap as me playing. But I'm a musician dammit - not a very good one I'll grant you, but a musician all the same - so how does a musician explain being sooooo ungainly and awkward at basically moving around in time ? Answers on a postcard, 'cos it's starting to get me down :(

Made up for not dancing by being an inpromptu hairdressers model though. Still have one of the braids that went in today too, hence the title.

No comments: